Sunday, December 13, 2009

Herpes Outbreak Pics Does This Sound Like Herpes?

Does this sound like herpes? - herpes outbreak pics

I need help ... I noticed 4 red bumps on the vagina and was a little itchy and burned after a few days ... These Arent filled with pus or fluid, but it is unpleasant, especially when I urinate. I realized that I had a fungal disease that also .. and if I rubbed a cream on yeast infection, which helps enormously irritating .. However, the rash has not disappeared ... I went to the doctor and he said that herpes possible because the epidemic is different in the world .. She also said that the description of an allergic reaction and other benign diseases fits. Please help this sound like herpes? He can not be found photos on the Internet and still has no pus or fluid coming from .... Oh, and I havent had unprotected sex in more than a year .....

No comments:

Post a Comment