Sunday, February 21, 2010

Japan Female Average Clothing Size How Can I Become Androgynous?

How can I become androgynous? - japan female average clothing size

Not like a dam sound (I'm a lesbian, but not butch), but I would look androgynous. Personality wise I am both male and female, or for any purpose, and I know not mentally fit to keep all of the roles between the sexes. I want to wear my appearance this reality into account.

I'm 5'3 ", average weight, and women. My hair is brown-black (move your mouse to blonde), layered and chin length bob with a diagonal cut (not emo) band cut short at the back of my neck and I try to press when I was still very little lately. "bra size-wise, I'm a little too small, but I have a small waist, so take part. My biggest problem is probably the hips and thighs - thunder thighs!: P Well.

Fashion wise, I'm always a little strange and eccentric. I like to spray water from strangers sometimes extravagant hairstyles and makeup. OTT then I would rather have a girl in a dress with a short haircut. On Web sites before, said the people who had my hair cut short, wear unisex clothes and was wearing a costume - the worst. Androgynous Ziggy Stardust achieved without cripplingly deaf, I thank you ...

I like some emo / scene boy parts, but could not really stereotype too well. I like some Japanese subculture, but I'm not a big fan of Japan, like many young people seem to be today. I prefer to take care of people, but not women, not men and women. Ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment